Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy about Couponing

Hello blogworld!  Since this is my first post on my blog I thought there is no better way to begin than to introduce myself.  "Hello.  My name is Katie and I am a couponholic." *bloggers* "Hello Katie."  Ok whew...I feel better now that I got that out in the open! :)  It is true though, I have recently discovered just how wonderful the world of coupons is.  I have two wonderful sisters who have shared some of their wealth of knowledge with me and for this I am so thankful.  Taking the time to research where the best deals are and printing and clipping all of those lovely coupons takes a bit of time, and I cannot say I am loving that aspect of the process, but let me tell you all (I hope more than one person will read this (:) when you check out and and see all the money you save it is all worth it!  So enough of my ranting, I will share with you what I bought a couple of days ago at Kroger...

First off, I never shop at Kroger but I was informed that they were having a great sale so I had to check it out...and I am so glad I did.  I won't take the time to list everything I bought...because honestly I know that is not too fun to read but mostly because I am lazy and I thought a picture would be more fun so that you could just see everything!  So without further ado, I bought 43 items which totaled to $77.52 and after figuring in the store sales and all my handy dandy coupons I only spent...drum roll please...$16.62!!!  Yay!



Ok my fellow bloggers, so now I ask you...are you a couponholic?  If not, I encourage you to try it out!  It may not even seem like you are saving much at first, but remember every little bit helps!

Oh and I have to give credit to Southern Savers!   This is the website where I find out where all the great deals are and I also get all my printable coupons from their site too.  This website is a life saver and it makes the couponing process so much easier!  Go and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Is your church doing another class anytime soon?

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my Bible study group that did a class but I don't think there are plans for another one right now. I may talk with Dawn and see if she wants to lead a class. Would you be interested if she did? Thanks for following me! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete