Monday, November 8, 2010

Handmade Owls for Sale

I am now selling these adorable handmade owls! 

I will custom make them to the color scheme and/or pattern of your choice.  These owls measure approximately 8" by 8".  I can also make them weighted if you wish to use them as a door stop, etc.

These cute little guys are made using durable fabrics, coordinating button eyes, and coordinating felt accents with a plush polyester fill.

Below are a few of the owls I have made:






Fabrics I currently have in stock:

 multi color paisley (currently out of stock)

 light pink paisley (currently out of stock)

 blue and brown circles

 multi color patterned

 green and cream swirl (currently out of stock)

blue and green flower paisley


Those are the fabrics I currently have in stock, however, I can customize your order with other fabrics if you would like.

Cost for 8" by 8" owl - $20

If you provide the material that you wish for me to make your owl with, the cost for an 8" by 8" owl will be $15.

***Coming Soon***  I will be offering larger owls in the near future and will post when they are available for sale.

Orders will be ready in approximately 5 to 7 business days from date of request.

Buyer pays shipping costs.  I will deliver at no cost if buyer is within a reasonable distance.

9 comments:

  1. Your owls are adorable Katie! Congrats on your new blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie! I want to order one for a friend for Christmas. Do you have any multi color paisley left?

    And my mom wants to order one for my sister in the blue and green flower paisley if you still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I have both of those patterns available. When would you like them ready by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie! I would like 1 in the multi color paisley to give as a gift if you have time. I know Christmas is right around the corner. If not, I totally understanding considering it is 13 days away.

    Love ya,
    Ali Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Allison! I do have that multi paisley print left and that is no problem. Just tell me what date you need it by. I am making one this week for someone else but I may be able to do yours this week too. If I cannot finish it this week, I can for sure have it the first part of next week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fine. Just call me when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie! Thanks again for making the owl! Falan loved it. Let me know when you start making the bigger ones, she made a comment about having a momma and a baby!

    Love ya!
    Ali Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this might be too late but are you still making and selling these owls?

    ReplyDelete