Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Cricut Expression machine is AWESOME!

Hello bloggers!  I hope that you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!  My Christmas was great!  My husband and I had a special first Christmas together and we enjoyed all the time we got to spend with our families too.  Speaking of Christmas...I wanted to share with you one of my fantastic Christmas presents.  I got the wonderful Cricut Expression machine!!  I had been looking at them online and wishing for one but I didn't expect to get one this soon...however, my wonderful mother-in-law surprised me!

I love the color!


And it has a pretty design on it...I know I get excited over the little things! :)


My machine came with these two cartridges


I bought these two cartridges on ebay...they were brand new in the package and I only paid about $20 for each and shipping was free!  These same cartridges sell for $79.99 in the local craft stores.  So if you have a cricut or you are looking into buying one...I suggest buying all your cartridges on ebay!


I made a personalized plate of my husband's and my initials that is on display in our kitchen.
This is the only project I have completed thus far with my cricut...but don't worry there will be MANY more!

Cost of project:
Plate = $4
vinyl = $7 (and I have plenty left over for other projects)
Total cost = $11

Not bad for personalized decor!

So I can assure you that the Cricut Expression is an awesome crafting machine!  I love it and I can't wait to share more projects with you!

2 comments:

  1. I do love it! If you ever want to use it you are more than welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete