Monday, January 17, 2011

Crockpot Italian Chicken Recipe

A wonderful friend of mine shared this yummy recipe with me a while back and I recently made it and fell in love!  It is simple to make and yummy!  That is a combination I like! 


Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of boneless chicken
  • 1 pack of (powdered) Italian dressing
  • 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 package cream cheese
  • 1 can mushrooms (optional)
  • 1 box bow tie pasta

  1. Mix water, Italian seasoning, and chicken in crockpot and cook on low for 3 hours
  2. after 3 hours shred chicken (I just broke mine up into pieces with a spoon) and add cream of chicken, cream cheese (softened), and mushrooms
  3. mix all ingredients together
  4. cook 1 additional hour on low
  5. boil noodles according to instructions on package
  6. pour crockpot mixture over noodles
  7. serve and enjoy!


Now I encourage you to go and try it out!  Then come back, and let me know what you think!
Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment